Because of the type of work activity or lifestyle in general, even young people are at risk of developing leg veins. Excessive body weight, inactivity, or daily hard work are the main factors behind the appearance of varicose veins. The disease makes life very difficult: legs swell up, heaviness arises when walking, it is impossible to run because of muscle pain in the legs. The drug Varicorin capsules will help to get rid of the disease.
Taking the remedy inside each day, you can reduce and then completely remove the pain in the legs. After 3 days, you can see the result visually: swollen venous blood clots in the legs return to normal, superficial veins lose their blueness and become natural in color.
The composition of Varicorin capsules differs from similar preparations by a wider content of effective natural ingredients:
- Venocin is a horse chestnut extract. Chestnut counteraction to varicose manifestations has been known for a long time. And only with the development of medicine was revealed the conditionality of the active elements contained in this plant: rutin, escin, esculin. They relieve blood vessels from cholesterol plaque clusters, thin the blood and make its current free, strengthen the venous walls, and have a positive effect on capillary permeability.
- Buckwheat extract. For extracts used flowers and young leaves of the plant. Active elements – flavonoids, which help to get rid of problems with cholesterol, lower blood pressure. This tartar extract is used for detoxification and removal of edema.
- Hesperidin is a natural compound extracted from citrus peel. Contains bioflavonoid hesperetin, contributing to the long life of organic cells. Thus, Varicorin not only ensures the ability of veins to function effectively as long as possible, but also prolongs a person’s life.
- The vine contains vitamin E and an oligomeric proanthocyanide complex. OPK strengthens the structure of the connective tissue of blood vessels, therefore reduces inflammation.
- Hamamelis virginsky. The composition of the capsules included particles of the shoots of this plant. Their action is to stop bleeding.
- Vitamin C.
- Centellin is a biological additive that contributes to a more intensive action of the active elements contained in the plant components of this drug.
Application and storage of Varicorin
To achieve a positive result, it is recommended to take capsules orally every day for 2 pieces, half an hour before meals. For their more rapid dissolution in the stomach and assimilation by the body requires a lot of fluid, so along with taking the capsule you need to drink at least 1 cup of water.
Fresh ingredients Varicorin can not retain their properties for a long time. But thanks to the new technology of dehydration and placing them in sealed capsules, the shelf life of the drug was increased to 2 years.
Varicose veins are, in essence, a circulatory disorder. Elasticity and vascular wall tone are lost, the vessels themselves rupture and blood gets under the skin. Conclusion – the vessels need to restore their natural functionality.
The following indications can be considered as indications for starting Varicorin capsules:
- aches at the bottom of the legs or in areas of injured vessels
- prolonged pains, not only while walking, but also in a state of no effect
- discoloration of the skin of the feet, the formation of brownish spots
- capillary mesh swelling.
If you ignore these signs, the risk of starting the disease increases, after which you will need a longer treatment. And if varicose veins begin to progress, then an operation cannot be avoided.
I suffer from varicose veins for 5 years. I used folk remedies on the advice of my acquaintances, but positive results were only periodically. There is a great desire to get rid of the disease once and for all, so I was forced to purchase the medicine Varicorin. Let’s see what happens next, but now after 2 weeks I don’t feel pain, swelling doesn’t appear.
Lucas, 56 years old
It happened that I was told about the inpatient treatment of varicose veins when it was scary to look at the veins. But for some reason I do not believe in surgical intervention, but prefer folk remedies, after all, you just need to soften the venous walls. Previously, chestnut tincture, buckwheat flour, and grape seed oil helped well. I drew attention to Varicorin because in this tool there are ingredients based on chestnut and buckwheat. Just bought, I hope for the result I need.
Ella, 45 years old